- By entering your details in any forms on this site, you enable National Training Resources Limited ("NTRL") and its service providers to provide you with the services you request. Whenever you provide personal information, we will treat that information in accordance with our Data Protection policy, below. When using your personal information NTRL will act in accordance with current legislation and aim to meet current Internet best practice.
- Certain information is collected during your visit to the site for security purposes and to improve the operation of the website. This does not include personal details; it may include the IP address of your computer or gateway at the time of the visit and computer/browser configuration. This information is not used to identify you in any way and is standard practise on the Internet.
- Any personal data you submit to us will be stored by ourselves, National Training Resources Limited ("NTRL"), on our internal servers in Tamworth, UK, and held in accordance with the current UK data protection legislation.
- The information will not be disclosed to any third parties apart from the following exceptions: (a) we may disclose to a party to a transaction you make with us to assist your transaction (for example, we may pass your name and company details to a tutor or trainer who will be providing training for you). (b) we reserve the right to disclose your data acting in good faith if we believe such action is necessary to conform with a legal requirement or comply with the legal process, protect and defend the rights or property of National Training Resources Limited.
- We will use the data for marketing and administration purposes only, such as processing enquiries and bookings or informing you of future events.
- Where you are subscribed to an electronic mailing list, you can unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions on any mailing sent to you, or by contacting us or by writing to the address below.
- You can find out what information we hold about you or request to have your details removed at any time by writing to the address below. Please note that where any transactions have taken place such as the purchase of services, we may need to retain any information relating to the said transactions.
Data Protection Enquiries:
Database Administrator, National Training Resources Limited, PO Box 4380, Tamworth B79 0DB
- Use of this website is subject to and confirms acceptance of these terms.
National Training Resources Limited ("NTRL") may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by NTRL. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
- Intellectual property of all kinds in all material appearing on the site is held by or licensed to National Training Resources Limited, unless otherwise stated. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use content from this site without the prior permission from NTRL, except to take copies from the site as required during viewing and to print copies within reasonable personal use.. It is expressly forbidden to reproduce or use any material on this site or to populate third party databases with any information from this site.
- National Training Resources Limited will make every effort to ensure that the site is free of viruses, defects, corruption or malfunction but no guarantee or warranty of any kind is given and National Training Resources Limited cannot accept any liability for damage to any systems, computers, servers or any other equipment or networks as a result of the use of this site.
- Where this site links to external sites, NTRL has no responsibility or liability for any external sites and is not responsible for any losses or damage arising from the use of such links.