Attend, Network and Influence your Key Audience
The Conference will also have a number of exhibitor stands providing an excellent opportunity to promote your organisation, support your brands, showcase your products and services and create a professional environment to network with existing and potential clients involved in safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
We have designed an inclusive package to enable you to exhibit hassle free and as cost effectively as possible.
- Exhibition display space of 3m in width
- Provision of a clothed table, 2x chairs and electrical supply for laptops and lighting requirements
- Two exhibitor stand contacts
- Complimentary passes to the main conference and subject to availability, the workshop sessions for both stand contacts
- Complimentary lunch & refreshments during the conference
- Copy of the delegate attendance list included in the delegate packs
- Free internet access (WiFi)
Additional promotional benefits included:
- Exhibitor corporate profile including logo and contact details placed on NTRL conference website with a hyperlink to your homepage
- Exhibitor corporate profile including logo and contact details to appear in the exhibitor’s section of the printed conference guides
Please Note: The exhibitor stands are limited and are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
ProQual Awarding Body
Eyes Open Creative
Disclosure and Barring Service
Exhibition Stand space (3m width max.) @ £399.00 + VAT
If you wish to Exhibit please use the following link to make your reservation:
Exhibitor Reservation Form
Please Note: We kindly request that you attach your company profile and logo at time of booking.
This exhibition does not include the provision of shell schemes and your reservation assumes you will be providing your own exhibition stand, we will however provide a table, electrical supply and a maximum of two chairs per exhibitor stand.
A full range of sponsorship and branding opportunities are also available for exhibitors and other participants looking to benefit from additional brand exposure. Please visit the Sponsors page for further details.