Customer Influence & Persuasion
Customer Influence and Pursuasion - 1 Day Course
Every business wants more sales and for those sales to be at a higher value. This course explores ways in which those goals can be achieved.
Through an understanding of the psychology of the customer, delegates explore how to establish a higher value for a product or a service, how to connect with difficult customers and how to communicate the benefits of your product or service in a way that will stick. The course also covers why customers like one product or service more than another, the benefits of building communities of customers, and how to build customer loyalty. Finally the workshop finishes with a review of great communication - and some examples of great communication failures!
Real world examples are used to illustrate all the points. The workshop is not simply a presentation of useful information; it is an interactive session with regular breaks to explore how to apply the techniques to delegates’ businesses, so each delegate should go home with concrete ideas that they can put into practice immediately.
Topics that will be covered:
- How different are Retail and Business Customers?
- The psychology of the customer
- How customers calculate value
- Getting a higher price for your product or service
- Opening the door of a tough customer
- Getting the message across with impact
- Why a picture is worth 1,557 words
- Getting your message to stick… what was I saying?
- Getting customers to love your product or service
- How customers decide what they like
- Customers or advocates?
- The endowment effect
- Fantastic customer communications
- Even more fantastic communication mistakes and how to avoid them
On completion of this event delegates will be able to:
- Change prices, change how prices are communicated and change the mix of products or services to get the best prices possible
- Influence customers to buy more effectively
- Communicate with their customers to better effect than their competition
- Sell more of their product or service
Who Should Attend?
This practical event is aimed at anyone currently involved in business strategy and/or marketing at all levels, and is especially relevant to anyone running their own business.
There are no open events scheduled for this topic.
Many of our events are run as open events at various locations around the UK.
See the Events Diary for scheduled events. All topics can be run as
internal events on your premises.
In-house Event for Your Organisation
We can run this topic as an in-house event for your organisation on your premises. This can
provide a high quality and cost effective staff development route.
This workshop is Price Band C
This training course is delivered in a workshop style. It is highly participative with a blend of presentation, group exercises and debate. A comprehensive delegate pack is included. .
To ensure effective levels of delegate participation, involvement and interaction, delegate numbers are restricted. This workshop is suitable for groups of 2 to 20 delegates.
Formal CPD certificates are provided after the event in a form which is acceptable as CPD evidence to many professional bodies and institutions.
The facilitator for this workshop is a highly experienced trainer with in-depth subject knowledge.