Advanced Selling Skills
Companies which successfully beat other companies to win contracts time after time are continually asking themselves the following questions:
- Why do companies buy in a certain way?
- What is their perception of value?
- How do we identify their buying objectives?
- How do we build the relationships that differentiate?
- How do we create sustainable sales?
- What do we really bring to the party?
- What else is needed to differentiate us?
- What is our Value Proposition?
- What gives us a Competitive Advantage?
- Why are Listening Skills so important?
- How can we use all of this to Cross Sell?
- Total Cost of Ownership as a price justifier
- Basic rules of Negotiation
- Why Communication is so important and how to combat the barriers.
The course will be structured around the tools necessary to perform this analysis.
Aims and Objectives
Following the workshop delegates will be better able to
- Examine the elements that make up a sale in a complex environment
- Establish their customers Perception of Value and determine their organisation’s response to this.
- Analyse what really differentiates a supplier in the eyes of their customers
- Determine which elements make up our Competitive Advantage
- Listen to really identify or create selling opportunities
- Know the basic skills of negotiating and to be better able to defend against hostile negotiators
If this event doesn't quite hit the spot, you may be interested in attending one of our other 1 day sales training courses. Follow the links below to view the overviews and scheduled dates.
Advanced Selling Skills
Fundamental Selling Skills
Successful Sales Account Management
Who should attend?
All staff, Directors and Managers involved in selling or negotiating in complex environments.
There are no open events scheduled for this topic.
Many of our events are run as open events at various locations around the UK.
See the Events Diary for scheduled events. All topics can be run as
internal events on your premises.
In-house Event for Your Organisation
We can run this topic as an in-house event for your organisation on your premises. This can
provide a high quality and cost effective staff development route.
This workshop is Price Band C
This training course is delivered in a workshop style. It is highly participative with a blend of presentation, group exercises and debate. A comprehensive delegate pack is included. .
To ensure effective levels of delegate participation, involvement and interaction, delegate numbers are restricted. This workshop is suitable for groups of 2 to 20 delegates.
Formal CPD certificates are provided after the event in a form which is acceptable as CPD evidence to many professional bodies and institutions.
The facilitator for this workshop is a highly experienced trainer with in-depth subject knowledge.