Google Adwords - Advanced
Google Adwords - Setting Up & Running a Google Adwords Campaign
This one day practical workshop builds on the introductory Google Adwords and Analytics course with a more in-depth, hands on and practical approach to the setting up and running of Google Adwords campaigns. This event is designed for those with limited technical skills - you don’t need to be a web designer or be able to write computer code.
This course is intended for anyone who has started out on the road with Adwords by setting up their first Adwords account and by linking it to Google Analytics, and now needs to understand how to get the best return on their Adwords spend. If you want to learn how to set up an Adwords and Analytics account you would benefit from attending our introductory course, Google Adwords and Analytics: Getting the Best from Your Website with Low Cost Marketing
Delegates are encouraged to bring along a laptop that has the capability of connecting to a wireless network. Laptops may be provided at an extra cost and are subject to availability – please enquire for further details.
The techniques demonstrated are practical and easy to replicate. Real examples will be used to demonstrate how the presenter uses Adwords to obtain traffic on his, and his clients’ websites, and how you can quickly use the same ideas yourself to drive pre-qualified traffic to your website via the search facilities on Google and Google partner search engines.
Topics that will be covered:
- Structuring Accounts, Campaigns and Ad Groups
- The lifecycle of a campaign
- Budget setting, bidding and Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Quality scores, CPC and Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Improving keywords - finding them, broad/phrase/exact, negative
- The importance of CTR and how to improve it
- Deciding between the Search and Display networks
- Getting the best from your ads - text, image and video; copywriting; A/B testing
- Understanding what Adwords is telling you - Adwords data and Adwords analytics
- Conversion improvements and landing pages
- What remarketing is and how to use it
- All about Ad Extensions
- Why the Adwords editor is your friend
On completion of this event delegates will be able to:
- Get the best from your Adwords campaign
- Maximise your conversion rates
- Understand what the Adwords data is telling you
'Would recommend - very good.'
Marketing, Johnson & Starley Ltd
Who Should Attend?
This practical event is aimed at anyone currently involved in marketing at all levels. No technical skills are necessary, but it is assumed that the attendee has created an Adwords account.
There are no open events scheduled for this topic.
Many of our events are run as open events at various locations around the UK.
See the Events Diary for scheduled events. All topics can be run as
internal events on your premises.
In-house Event for Your Organisation
We can run this topic as an in-house event for your organisation on your premises. This can
provide a high quality and cost effective staff development route.
This workshop is Price Band C
This training course is delivered in a workshop style. It is highly participative with a blend of presentation, group exercises and debate. A comprehensive delegate pack is included. .
To ensure effective levels of delegate participation, involvement and interaction, delegate numbers are restricted. This workshop is suitable for groups of 2 to 20 delegates.
Formal CPD certificates are provided after the event in a form which is acceptable as CPD evidence to many professional bodies and institutions.
The facilitator for this workshop is a highly experienced trainer with in-depth subject knowledge.