Terms, Conditions and Cancellation Policy
Cancellation and Transfer Policy - Overview
Our standard booking terms allow delegates to cancel or transfer their booking up to three weeks before the date of the event.
When there is 3 weeks or less to the event and cancellation period extension has not been purchased, any cancellation by, or on behalf of, delegates is charged at full price and transfer to an alternative event, date or location is not permitted.
Purchasing Cancellation Period Extension (CPE) at the time of booking extends the delegate cancelation/transfer period to any point prior to the start of the event.
General Terms and Conditions – Applies to all bookings
- Delegates substitutions are accepted prior to the start of the event without additional charge
- Delegate cancellations or /transfers are accepted up to 3 weeks before the event
- Cancellation/Transfer requests must be made in writing or by fax or email
- Cancellations, transfers and changes are valid only when we have confirmed receipt
- Amendments not confirmed by us are subject to the full event fee
- All delegate cancellations/transfers incur a £25+vat administration fee
- Payment is required prior to the event
- Event fees, unless otherwise stated, include lunch, refreshments, tuition and papers.
- Venue details and joining instructions are normally issued by email 5-10 days prior to the event.
- We reserve the right to amend or cancel events at short notice for reasons beyond our control.
- In the event of any event being cancelled by us, our liability is limited to the individual delegate fees paid
Delegate Cancellations and Transfers — less than 3 weeks to the Event
WITHOUT Cancellation Period Extension
Should a delegate be unable to attend for any reason then the invoice still remains payable in full and delegates are NOT permitted to transfer to alternative events, dates or locations.
This applies to each and every situation and circumstance that is beyond our direct control and includes issues that may also be outside the control of the delegate due to attend. This could include, for example but not exclusively:
- Adverse weather
- Transport problems including strike, dispute and failure
- Personal issues, both minor and serious
- Business issues including staff shortage, other meetings, audit or inspection
WITH Cancellation Period Extension (Additional £35+vat)
Purchase of the Cancellation Period Extension (CPE) option allows delegates to cancel or transfer to an alternative event, date or location at any point prior to the event.
- Cancellation Period Extension is only available at the time of booking.
- CPE is event specific and cannot be transferred between events
- CPE can be used only once. If a delegate transfers and wishes CPE to apply to the new event then an additional CPE payment is required
- In the event of cancellation/transfer the CPE premium is non-refundable.
- Cancellations and transfers effected under the CPE incur the £25+vat admin fee.